Showing 1–20 of 54 results
– Metalwork: Mild steel, plated.
– Natural rubber, bonded, cylindrically shaped.
– Welded fixings: 5 styles (single sided threaded stud, single sided threaded hole, double threaded stud, double threaded holes, combination fixing).
In Europe, we often use different screw standards than our french standard.To better satisfy this need, Paulstra has created a new range TRadiaflex Europe. This range is available with the 4 usual welded fixings and with a new fixing: the threaded hole stop.
The EVIDGOM mounting is formed from two thick conical membranes, joined at their bases to create a highly elastic mounting.
There are three variations:
– All rubber EVIDGOM.
– EVIDGOM with bonded fixing.
– EVIDGOM with a diamond or square mounting plate (fixing plate supplied as a separate kit).
SLM pneumatic mounts are made from synthetic rubber and are laterally reinforced with steel springs. The base plate is bored with 4 smooth holes to allow a possible fixing on the ground and the valve allows to inflate the mount in the same way as an automobile tyre.
– Elastomer body (temperature range -30ºC to +180ºC) resitant. To oils, te majority of solvents and natural ageing.
– The top and bottom plates are available in both steel and aluminium.
The SANDWICH mounting comprises one or more layers of elastomer bonded to flat, parallel metallic plates. These mountings may be cylindrical or rectangular. They are designed to withstand very high compressive loads. The range of mechanical characteristics is governed by the hardness of the rubber and the number of intermediate metallic plates.
These mountings can support compression from 20 to 100 bars.
The metal plates usually receive a phosphate anti-corrosion treatment.
The elastomer is polychloroprene which provides a high resistance to atmospheric exposure.
The STABIFLEX mounting comprises a conical rubber section bonded between inner and outer metal parts.
– Centre axis with threaded hole.
– Square (4 holes) or diamond base (2 holes) with clearance hole.
– Bonded natural rubber, anti-slip bead.
– Cup to protect the rubber and distribute the load.
This anti-vibration mounting comprises two elastomers which are assembled into a casting and pre-loaded.
The mounting is designed to offer:
– a large deflection (in axial),
– different stiffness in three axis,
– built-in stops to limit movement in all directions.
Note: The mount body can be modified to offer alternative interface dimensions providing the internal interface with the elastomer is maintained.
This engine mounting is made of one conical elastomeric elementen closed in a cast iron assembly. A built-in adjustable stop limits the vertical and lateral displacement during shock. This mount is available in four different alternatives depending on the type of upper fixing needed.
It can be supplied with or without levelling system and with a threaded hole or a threaded stud.
The MINIFIX mounting comprises an elastomer pad with an anti-slipridged surface and a threaded stud allowing accurate height adjustment of equipment. Made in two hardnesses (50 and 80 Sh) the MINIFIX mounting is perfectly suited to a variety of applications and is delivered complete with fixing nuts and washers. MINIFIX mounting nuts and screws are made of steel or stainless steel.
These parts are usually supplied in VHDS (very high density silicone) rubber and the full reference should include:
– the letter S,
– the appropriate grade which corresponds:
– to the youngs modulus of the rubber under static compression in accordance with ASTM D945 (ref. 33 to 77),
– or to the stiffness measured on a part (ref. 16 to 25).