The design of the PAULSTRA elastic stops gives the following basic characteristics:
– Highly deformable allowing high energies to be absorbed.
– Progressive absorption of energy due to the carefully designed shape.
– By comparison with rigid stops, PAULSTRA elastic stops are quiet and avoid hammering and deterioration of equipment.
– The stops must be fitted so that, on impact, the axis of the stop is perpendicular to the contact surface.
– On impact, the external diameter of the stop increases: this must be allowed for when fixing.