Machine-tool and percussion machine / Machinery functioning through extraction of matter / Machinery functioning through distortion of matter / Chain press / Vibratory and revolving machine / Revolving machine well-balanced / Revolving machine with dynamic and high efforts / Revolving machine / Motor testing rig
The EVIDGOM mounting is formed from two thick conical membranes, joined at their bases to create a highly elastic mounting.
There are three variations:
– All rubber EVIDGOM.
– EVIDGOM with bonded fixing.
– EVIDGOM with a diamond or square mounting plate (fixing plate supplied as a separate kit).
The STABIFLEX mounting comprises a conical rubber section bonded between inner and outer metal parts.
– Centre axis with threaded hole.
– Square (4 holes) or diamond base (2 holes) with clearance hole.
– Bonded natural rubber, anti-slip bead.
– Cup to protect the rubber and distribute the load.
STRASONIC is a range of complex materials designed to provide the best acoustic isolation. Their structure is based on polyurethane foams or cellular rubber.
Their main function is to reduce airbone noise (Isolation, Absorption and Damping) in partial or complete enclosures of machinery.