Vibration and noise isolation systems.
– Better than 90% isolation at 1.500 rpm(25 Hz).
– Constant height over wide load range.
– Stabilised characteristics during Service Life.
– Simple to fit.
– 400 hours protection against salt spray*.
Anti vibration isolation for static equipment:
– rotating machinery such as fans, air-conditioning, pumps, compressors, generator sets.
– pipework, ceilings, transformers, electrical enclosures.
There are several types of stops:
– Cylindrical or DIABOLO stops.
– Conical progressive stops.
– LEVAFLEX progressive stops with central cavity.
– EVIDGOM stops.
The S.T.C. mounting comprises a rubber ring bonded to a central tube.
– Inner tube: mild steel.
– Bonded rubber in the form of a ring at the top with a collar below which is used for fixing.
The NIVOFIX mounting is an adjustable equipment foot comprising a circular disc bonded to a protected elastomer base. An adjustement screw is fitted into the assembly.
The elastomer base has anti-slip ridges.
A flexible fixing resistant to oils, the majority of solvents and ageing.