Vibration and noise isolation systems.
– Better than 90% isolation at 1.500 rpm(25 Hz).
– Constant height over wide load range.
– Stabilised characteristics during Service Life.
– Simple to fit.
– 400 hours protection against salt spray*.
Anti vibration isolation for static equipment:
– rotating machinery such as fans, air-conditioning, pumps, compressors, generator sets.
– pipework, ceilings, transformers, electrical enclosures.
The S.T.C. mounting comprises a rubber ring bonded to a central tube.
– Inner tube: mild steel.
– Bonded rubber in the form of a ring at the top with a collar below which is used for fixing.
Rubber blocks of various shapes allowing the absorption of shock, vibration or serving as stops limit.
High damped silicon elastomer (VHDS).
Stainless Steel flange and centre axis.
The NIVOFIX mounting is an adjustable equipment foot comprising a circular disc bonded to a protected elastomer base. An adjustement screw is fitted into the assembly.
The elastomer base has anti-slip ridges.