The design of the STABIFLEX mounting gives the following basic characteristics:
– Axial elasticity two or three times higher than radial elasticity.
– The rubber works in shear/compression.
– Progressive buffer against shocks or accidental overload.
– Anti-slip (may be placed directly on the ground).
– The machine may be placed with its mountings directly on the ground.
– Speed of fixing.
– Easy movement of suspended machinery.
– Rubber protected against harmful liquids.
– Extensive range: 3 hardnesses of rubber for 5 existing types, allowing the mounting to be optimised as a function of the load and forcing frequency.
– May be used with an anti-rebound washer.
– In order not to affect the performances of the mounting system, all external connections must be flexible.
– STABIFLEX mountings must be fitted so that the vibration input is in the axial direction.