Vibration and noise isolation systems.
The S.T.C. mounting comprises a rubber ring bonded to a central tube.
– Inner tube: mild steel.
– Bonded rubber in the form of a ring at the top with a collar below which is used for fixing.
The design of the S.T.C. mounting gives the following basic characteristics:
– The rubber works in compression.
– Can be used as safety mounting.
– Simple to fix.
– Simple and economical.
– Extensive range of loads.
The EVIDGOM mounting is formed from two thick conical membranes, joined at their bases to create a highly elastic mounting.
There are three variations:
– All rubber EVIDGOM.
– EVIDGOM with bonded fixing.
– EVIDGOM with a diamond or square mounting plate (fixing plate supplied as a separate kit).
The TRAXIFLEX mounting comprises two metallic U armatures joined by two bonded rubber blocks.
It is available in two versions: male/female and female/female.
Low frequency high deflection antivibration mounting available in a choice of elastomers including high damped silicone. The zinc plated mild steel metalwork is fully bonded for improved fatigue strength.
This anti-vibration mounting comprises two elastomers which are assembled into a casting and pre-loaded.
The mounting is designed to offer:
– a large deflection (in axial),
– different stiffness in three axis,
– built-in stops to limit movement in all directions.
Note: The mount body can be modified to offer alternative interface dimensions providing the internal interface with the elastomer is maintained.