Vibration and noise isolation systems.
The S.T.C. mounting comprises a rubber ring bonded to a central tube.
– Inner tube: mild steel.
– Bonded rubber in the form of a ring at the top with a collar below which is used for fixing.
The design of the S.T.C. mounting gives the following basic characteristics:
– The rubber works in compression.
– Can be used as safety mounting.
– Simple to fix.
– Simple and economical.
– Extensive range of loads.
The TRAXIFLEX mounting comprises two metallic U armatures joined by two bonded rubber blocks.
It is available in two versions: male/female and female/female.
The MINIFIX mounting comprises an elastomer pad with an anti-slipridged surface and a threaded stud allowing accurate height adjustment of equipment. Made in two hardnesses (50 and 80 Sh) the MINIFIX mounting is perfectly suited to a variety of applications and is delivered complete with fixing nuts and washers. MINIFIX mounting nuts and screws are made of steel or stainless steel.
The CUPMOUNT is made of rubber bonded to two metal reinforcements of truncated form.
– Interior reinforcement with tapped hole.
– External reinforcements with square base (4 holes).
There are several types of stops:
– Cylindrical or DIABOLO stops.
– Conical progressive stops.
– LEVAFLEX progressive stops with central cavity.
– EVIDGOM stops.