Vibration and noise isolation systems.
Rubber blocks of various shapes allowing the absorption of shock, vibration or serving as stops limit.
Various uses: machine vibration mounts, mounting blocks, stops docks…
– Metalwork: Mild steel, plated.
– Natural rubber, bonded, cylindrically shaped.
– Welded fixings: 5 styles (single sided threaded stud, single sided threaded hole, double threaded stud, double threaded holes, combination fixing).
In Europe, we often use different screw standards than our french standard.To better satisfy this need, Paulstra has created a new range TRadiaflex Europe. This range is available with the 4 usual welded fixings and with a new fixing: the threaded hole stop.
These parts are usually supplied in VHDS (very high density silicone) rubber and the full reference should include:
– the letter S,
– the appropriate grade which corresponds:
– to the youngs modulus of the rubber under static compression in accordance with ASTM D945 (ref. 33 to 77),
– or to the stiffness measured on a part (ref. 16 to 25).
The 22000 mount is made of two parts of elastomer bonded to a central tube.
– Interior reinforced: cylindrical tube.
– Elastomer: chloroprene. Range of five different stiffnesses.
High damped silicon elastomer (VHDS).
Stainless Steel flange and centre axis.