Vibration and noise isolation systems.
Medium frequency shock absorber that works in compression and tension, being able to withstand significant lateral forces.
Direct isolation of shipboard materials, railway rolling stock, road transport, public works machinery (engines, pumps, fans, generators, etc)
Isolation of any type of rotating machine that needs fixing to the ground (machines that rotate at more than 1200 rpm).
This shock absorber, viscous type, developed to the combination with shock absorbers such as V-1134, V-1135, V-1136 and V-1209. It can adapt to other type of suspension.
Series of all metal low profile mounts with one or two cushions, working in compression only, permitting high dynamic overloads (using a load distribution plate). Mounts can be fixed to floor.
-Made of cups welded on a steel base with one or two stainless steel cushions (inox 18/8).
– The steel parts are painted to protect against corrosion.
VIBRAFLOT® is an antivibration system consisting of the following elements:
– metallic box containing a low frequency spring;
– elastomer sheet to isolate high frequencies;
– system to fift the floating floor and set its height.
Steel shock absorber working in pull and compression.
– Shroud, cup, cushions, axle and screw in stainless steel 18/8
– Damper elements in stainless steel yarn 18/8
– Protection: passivated
MV-32: 140 gr
MV-33: 275 gr
MV-36: 640 gr