Vibration and noise isolation systems.
This shock absorber, viscous type, developed to the combination with shock absorbers such as V-1134, V-1135, V-1136 and V-1209. It can adapt to other type of suspension.
– For the stabilization of suspended machines in floating assembly.
– Alternatives and rotating in general (engines, groups, fans, etc.)
– Machines that work by blows or unpredictable free forces.
– In substitution of a part of the mass of inertia when it is not practicable due to space or profitability problems.
– For the stabilization of suspensions in passive isolations.
The VIBSOL mount is a simple and quick solution for machine tools offering a good shock absorption, and easy to install by sliding it under the base of the machine.
Unaffected by oils, cutting fluids, detergents, high and low temperatures with good resistance to fatigue.
It offers good stability for the suspended machine.
A constant natural frequency over a wide load range makes mount selection easy.
This low frequency shock absorber I sable to work in compression and pull. It is able support lateral stresses.
V118-MG and V318 mountings have cast iron cover and base with 4 mountings holes in the base and a central tapped hole in the cover.
The resilient elements are stainless steel wire mesh cushions:
– V118-MG and V318 have two cushions;
– V118-DG and V318-D have three cushions.
Steel shock absorber working in pull and compression.
– Shroud, cup, cushions, axle and screw in stainless steel 18/8
– Damper elements in stainless steel yarn 18/8
– Protection: passivated
MV-32: 140 gr
MV-33: 275 gr
MV-36: 640 gr