Vibration and noise isolation systems.
High damped silicon elastomer (VHDS).
Stainless Steel flange and centre axis.
Protection of electronic equipment, navigation equipment, control consoles, measuring instruments, onboard aircraft, trains and trucks.
– Metalwork: Mild steel, plated.
– Natural rubber, bonded, cylindrically shaped.
– Welded fixings: 5 styles (single sided threaded stud, single sided threaded hole, double threaded stud, double threaded holes, combination fixing).
In Europe, we often use different screw standards than our french standard.To better satisfy this need, Paulstra has created a new range TRadiaflex Europe. This range is available with the 4 usual welded fixings and with a new fixing: the threaded hole stop.
Low frequency high deflection antivibration mounting available in a choice of elastomers including high damped silicone. The zinc plated mild steel metalwork is fully bonded for improved fatigue strength.
The STABIFLEX mounting comprises a conical rubber section bonded between inner and outer metal parts.
– Centre axis with threaded hole.
– Square (4 holes) or diamond base (2 holes) with clearance hole.
– Bonded natural rubber, anti-slip bead.
– Cup to protect the rubber and distribute the load.
The CUPMOUNT is made of rubber bonded to two metal reinforcements of truncated form.
– Interior reinforcement with tapped hole.
– External reinforcements with square base (4 holes).