Vibration and noise isolation systems.
High damped silicon elastomer (VHDS).
Stainless Steel flange and centre axis.
Protection of electronic equipment, navigation equipment, control consoles, measuring instruments, onboard aircraft, trains and trucks.
– Better than 90% isolation at 1.500 rpm(25 Hz).
– Constant height over wide load range.
– Stabilised characteristics during Service Life.
– Simple to fit.
– 400 hours protection against salt spray*.
There are several types of stops:
– Cylindrical or DIABOLO stops.
– Conical progressive stops.
– LEVAFLEX progressive stops with central cavity.
– EVIDGOM stops.
The MINIFIX mounting comprises an elastomer pad with an anti-slipridged surface and a threaded stud allowing accurate height adjustment of equipment. Made in two hardnesses (50 and 80 Sh) the MINIFIX mounting is perfectly suited to a variety of applications and is delivered complete with fixing nuts and washers. MINIFIX mounting nuts and screws are made of steel or stainless steel.
This engine mounting is made of one conical elastomeric elementen closed in a cast iron assembly. A built-in adjustable stop limits the vertical and lateral displacement during shock. This mount is available in four different alternatives depending on the type of upper fixing needed.
It can be supplied with or without levelling system and with a threaded hole or a threaded stud.